Shipping is the charge for catalog and internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport, and handling. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping is subject to change and will be determined at time of order.Vertagear cannot and will not be responsible for shipping delays due to inclement weather or any other shipper related issue(s). Once the package leaves the warehouse and the custody of the package is transferred to the shipper, the condition of the package will no longer be Vertagear’s responsibility.
- Domestic Grounds orders are shipped within 1~3 business days (not including weekends and holidays.
- In-stock product – Is usually processed and shipped within 2 business days if you choose Standard shipping.
- Backorders – If the product you have selected is currently not in stock we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up email.
- In the event of a Backorder or Pre-order, your order may be fulfilled in two separate shipments. Shipment after the first will be shipped via regular ground service. All additional expenses will be covered by Vertagear.com.
- Your credit card is charged for the full order amount at the time of order placement. In the event of Back Order, you can request for an immediate cancellation and refund.
- Low Value Packages may be shipped via USPS depending on package content & Delivery address (PO Box, Military Address, ect.).
- Please note: Purchases of $150 or more are shipped with signature confirmation (Someone must be available to sign for the package).
- Although rare, please note that UPS does not guarantee delivery time for none-express shipping methods such as Ground.
- Vertagear will not be responsible for shipping errors that are due to either the shipper or the customer’s error. Additional shipping fees may apply if there is an error made by the customer.